Only two days late. Don’t judge me.
So far, I’ve been doing … okay … on my Clarion West write-a-thon goals:
• Move website? Check.
• Add old posts to site? Check, 7 so far.
• Submit reprints? Negatory. I could use a lot of help with that. But I did update a bunch of submissions that needed it.
• New postcard stories? Check. Here they are.
• Finish current WIP? Check.
• Twitter? Kinda. I set up some IFTTT formulas that should help.
It’s not too late to sponsor me! I only have one sponsor so far. All sponsors will get a postcard! Maybe one of these:
I didn’t realize until after I’d written the last one that it had a name, “He waits through the winter.” Which just makes it so much better.